This is serial GSM / GPS core development board based on A7 module. It
supports dual-band GSM/GPRS network, available for GPRS and SMS message
data remote transmission. The board features compact size and low
current consumption. With power saving technique, the current
consumption is as low as 3mA in sleep mode. It communicates with
microcontroller via UART port, supports command including GSM 07.07, GSM
07.05 and Ai-Thinker enhanced AT Commands.
About the Antenna:
- - Working frequency: quad-band network, 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHZ
- - Working voltage: 5VDC- Working Current: maximum of 2A
- - Sleep Current: 5mA
- - Onboard Micro SIM card holder, you can install Micro SIM card
- - Onboard Micro USB interface for external power supply
- - Communication Interface: TTL serial port
- - Baud rate: 115200bps and it can also be set by AT command.
- - GPS serial port baud rate: 9600bps, GPS_TXD can output NEMA information
- - Interface logic voltage: 3.3V
- - Make and answer phone calls using a headset and electret microphone.
- - Send and receive SMS messages.
- - Send and receive GPRS data (TCP/IP, HTTP, etc.) .
- - Be used to test the Ai-Thinker GPRS / GPS A7 module
- - Pin pitch: 2.54mm
- - Onboard antenna interface: SMA
- - Suitable for SIM800L GSM modules / Arduino SIM900 GPRS Shield
- - Frequency: 780MHz ~ 960MHz 1710MHz ~ 2170MHz
- - Antenna gain: +2.0 ± 0.7 dBi @ 880 MHz, +2.0 ± 0.7 dBi @ 1800 MHz
- - S.W.R <= 2.0 @ 2100 MHz ~ 2500 MHz
- - Output Impedance: 50 Ohm
- - Antenna interface: SMA