This combo is specially designed for Arduino compatible controllers. It has an LED which works as the Power Indicator, a BNC connector and PH sensor interface. It is very easy to use. The electrode is made of a pH glass electrode and a reference electrode combined composite electrode, which is pH meter measuring sensor for measuring the concentration of an aqueous solution of H (pH value), it is widely used in various fields to be detected in the pH. The PH electrode has a single cylinder that allows direct connection to the input terminal of a PH meter, controller, or any PH device which has a BNC input terminal. The PH electrode probe is accurate and reliable that can give almost instantaneous readings.
- Operating Voltage is 5V DC.
- The best environment temperature is about 25 degree.
- The pH Probe is connected to the BNC connector on the pH Sensor Module，and then use the connection lines,PH Sensor Module is connected to the analogue port 0 of the controller.
- When the controller gets power, you will see the blue LED on board is on.
- Upload the sample code to the controller.
- Put the PH Probe into the standard solution. Open the serial monitor of the Arduino IDE, you can see the pH value printed on it
- If you want to measure the pH value of other solution, you must wash the pH electrode first.
- PH range: 0-14 PH
- Operating voltage: 5V DC
- Temperature range: 5-60℃
- Zero-point: 7 ± 0.5PH
- Alkali Error: 0.2PH
- Theoretical Percentage Slope: ≧98.5%
- Internal Resistance: ≦250MΩ
- Response Time: ≦1min
- 1set * PH Sensor Module + Probe BNC for Arduino V-2.0