Analogue vibration sensors based on piezoelectric ceramic discs are an inversion process which uses piezoelectric ceramics to generate vibrations. When the piezoelectric ceramic piece vibrates, an electrical signal is generated. Special sensor extension boards are used in combination and the analogue port can be weakly sensed. The electrical signal of vibration enables vibration-related interactive work, such as interactive works with electronic drums.
- An analog vibration sensor based on a piezoelectric ceramic sheet is an inverse transformation process that uses piezoelectric ceramics to generate vibration. When the piezoelectric ceramic piece vibrates, an electrical signal is generated.
- Special sensor expansion boards are used in combination, and analog ports can be weakly perceived. Vibrating electrical signals enable interactive work related to vibration, such as electronic drum interactions.
- ADO output: The analog voltage ceramic vibration sensor is connected to the controller analog terminal A0 according to the program. When the vibration degree is different, observing the output value of the serial port can realize the vibration-related interaction work.
- According to the greater the vibration intension, the higher the output voltage, the sensitivity of the vibration amplitude can be adjusted by the potentiometer.
- This product has high sensitivity and can be adjusted to respond with a mouth blow or an output with a hand tap (Low turn sensitivity is low, right turn sensitivity is high).
- 1pc * Percussion Piezoelectric Vibration Sensor Module