QJ3005P Laboratory Adjustable LCD Digital Linear Programmable DC Power Supply 30V 5A 0.01V 0.001A 220V USB Remote Control Via PCA high quality low-noise linear bench power supply without the switching noise of lower cost, switch-mode designs where switching spikes can upset your circuits and falsely trigger your oscilloscope.Output voltage adjustable from 0-30V DC and current adjustable to 5A. Supplied with good quality 4mm to Alligator clip test-leads.The QJ3005P is a highly accurate, DC-regulated power supply with an adjustable output. This output can be used for constant voltage (C.V.) and constant current (C.C.). The output voltage can be adjusted between 0V and 30V when the device is in the constant voltage mode. The current-limiting point can be set arbitrarily in this mode. The output current can be adjusted continuously between 0A and 5A in the constant current mode. The output current and voltage are indicated on the LED displays.
- Dual LED display for voltage and current
- Coarse and fine adjustments of voltage and current
- Protection mode: current limiting
- Output connectors: insulated safety plugs
- Organic glass front panel / other panels made of steel
- Memory:3 programmable memories
- Computer connectivity: pc remote control via USB
- Software included for Windows XP, Vista and W7, W8, W8.1 (32 bits + 64 bits)
- Input voltage:220 V~/ 50 Hz
- Fuse:2A /250 V
- Output Voltage:0-30V
- Output current 0-5A
- Source effect:C.V. ≤ 0.01 % + 3 mV /C.C. ≤ 0.1 % + 3 mA
- Load effect:C.V. ≤ 0.01 % + 2 mV /C.C. ≤ 0.1 % + 10 mA
- Setup resolution:10 mV/1 mA
- Setup accuracy (25°C ± 5°C):≤ 0.5 % + 20 mV / ≤ 0.5 % + 10 mA
- Ripple (20Hz-20MHz) ≤ 2 mV rms / ≤ 3 mA rms
- Temperature coefficient ≤ 100 ppm + 10 mV / ≤ 100 ppm + 5 mA
- Read back accuracy 10 mV / 1 mA
- Read back temp. coefficient ≤ 100 ppm + 10 mV / ≤ 100 ppm + 5 mA
- Reaction time (10% rated load):voltage rise: ≤ 100 ms / voltage drop: ≤ 100 ms
- Dimensions:115 (W) x 190 (H) x 240 (D) mm
- Autonomy:8 hours of continuous use at maximum load
- Using Overcurrent Protection
- To protect against overcurrent, set up the maximum current and then press the OCP button.
- Press Off/On to apply the output to the load.
- If the output current becomes higher than the set value, the power supply cuts off the output
- and the OCP indicator flashes.
- Disconnect the load. To recover, press the OCP key.
- Remote Control via PC
To operate the power supply via the included pc software, proceed as follows:
Note: the keys on the front panel are locked when the power supply is connected to a pc. You can only operate the power supply via the pc. The LED display and indicators work normally.
- 1. Install the software on your pc and launch the software.
- 2. Connect the power supply to the pc via the USB  port and switch it on.
- 3. Click the shortcut icon to launch the software. The opening screen appears.
- 4. Choose the connected interface number from the drop list and click ENTER to confirm
Main Form tab
- 1.Voltage/Current output display Display for the output voltage and current.
- 2.Voltage Set/Current Set Setting windows for the voltage and current values. Change the value with the arrows.
- 3.Voltage waveform diagram Displays the voltage wave curve.
- 4.Current waveform diagram Displays the current wave curve.
Program Form tab
- 1.Start Software running.
- 2.Uset (V) Voltage parameters.
- 3.Iset (A) Current parameters.
- 4.Duration (S)Timeout for every parameter.
- 5.Repetition Number of cycles of the programming output.
- 6.Output On-off button for the programming output. Indicator The unit output state
- 7.Abort Suspend to programming output
Package Includes :
- 1 x DC Power Supply
- 1 x User Manual
- 2 x Test line
- 2 x Probe
- 1 x Power line(EU/AU/US)
- 1 x USB Line
- 1 x CD